Fiona Brophy, Senior Associate
- Master of Applied Law (Wills & Estates)
Fiona holds a Master of Applied Law (Wills & Estates) and works within the areas of wills, estate planning, and property law.
- Estate planning advice which involves a complete review of both personal and financial
- Reviewing trust and company documents as part of the estate planning process and preparing appropriate documentation such as deeds of variation and letters of wishes
- Reviewing trust deeds and advising on death benefit nominations
- Drafting and advising on Wills ranging from simple to complex (including those incorporating testamentary discretionary trusts)
- Preparation of applications for grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Preparation of applications for reseals of interstate grants
- Assisting executors and administrators in administering and finalising deceased estates
- Preparing various powers of attorney, including general, enduring (financial and personal) and appointment of medical treatment decision maker documents
- Litigation for and against persons seeking further provision from a deceased estate under Part IV of the Administration and Probate Act
- Residential and commercial acquisitions, disposals, subdivisions, and leasing matters
Fiona is approachable and committed to working with clients to achieve the best possible outcomes.