Nikolas Kalcic, Lawyer
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts
Nik holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, he is currently undertaking his Master of Laws. Nik joined JRT Partnership in 2017.
Outside of the office Nik is an active member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV). He sat as the Co-Chair for the LIV Young Lawyers' Social Committee throughout 2018, where he organised social events for those new to the legal profession. During the weekend you will find Nik either on the golf course or heading out for a run around the Tan Track.
- Documenting key relationships with clients in Australia and off-shore
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases
- Assisting in share buy-back and employee share schemes documentation
- Assisting with legal research in relation to international privacy issues
- Preparing submissions for Tribunals
- Advising clients on the PPSA and creating registrations on the PPSR
- Preparing contracts
- Reviewing and updating the Purchase and Sale of Business module for LexisNexis Practical Guidance