Quentin Boan, Founder
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
Quentin joined JRT Partnership as a principal in January 2016. He has broad commercial and commercial litigation experience and clients come to him as a trusted advisor to protect and add value to their business Quentin has worked extensively in the manufacturing, transport, not-for-profit, retail and professional services sectors.
- Sale of business - recent transactions have included the sale of an asset management business and sale of health services centres
- Major service contracts , including supplier agreements, contractor agreements and sub-contracting
- Franchising, including franchise agreements, disclosure documents and disputes
- Dispute resolution, including in the areas of product liability, shareholder issues, tax and intellectual property
- Brand protection, including trademarks and advice
- Corporate insolvency including:
- assessing rights and claims under the PPSR
- protecting, dealing with and / or disposing of company assets
- voidable transactions, including unfair preference claims
- recovery actions
- deeds of Company Arrangement
- terminating winding-up.