We deliver and manage legal services for individuals, family groups and their closely held businesses.
Our Private Clients value the efficient, straight-forward and discreet way in which we deal with the complex issues that arise for them personally or for their businesses. We work closely with our Private Clients’ other advisers and accept engagements where we can add value.
Our recent experience includes:
- Acting as adviser for family groups that own substantial businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, transport and technology sectors
- Advising high-wealth individuals and family groups on their assets and group structure, estate planning and succession
- Advising our Private Clients in relation to Foundations and their roles in Not-for-Profit organisations
- Advising on the acquisition or sale of major assets and businesses
- Advising Directors on issues that arise whilst they are on a Board or considering an appointment to a Board
- Acting in Supreme and Federal Court litigation
- Providing referrals for family and criminal law matters
- Assisting with OH&S investigations
- Executive employment and dismissal