We provide flexible and tailor-made solutions to assist existing in-house counsel or to act as Outsourced General Counsel for companies, institutions, not-for-profit organisations and family groups.
Our services range from the provision of our Chairman as Acting Director Legal for a new Government Commission through to a first-year lawyer assisting the in-house counsel at an ASX 200 listed company.
Further examples of our Outsourced General Counsel services include:
- Assisting in-house counsel for entities undergoing expansion or change
- Access to senior practitioners as mentors and project managers
- Providing over-flow capacity for existing in-house teams
- Providing an alternative to employing additional/replacement team members
- Providing short-term to medium-term in-fill to cover staff absences
- Working with our clients’ other service providers, including Australian and international law firms
- Working as part of a broader team on large projects and providing services to complement in-house and external legal providers
Please refer to our Case Studies for more examples.